To laugh often and love much, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to give one’s self, this is to have succeeded.
Billy Joe Trio stopped by today to perform a couple of blues jams for us, “Not Even Time Will Tell,” “Reservations at the Pearly Gates,” and “Money Screams” on the WMBG Super Sound Showcase hosted by Robert Hodge and sponsored by CultureFix.
For more information about Billy Joe Trio, contact Chris Serrano at 757-717-3111 or email at bigdaddyinc@cox.
Comments are closed.
- By The Time I Get To PhoenixBy Campbell, Glen
- Coming Around AgainBy Simon, Carly
- SomethingBy Beatles
- Love Is The AnswerBy England Dan & John Ford Coley
- Gypsys Tramps & ThievesBy Cher
- Moonglow - Rod StewartBy
- My GirlBy Temptations
- Tracks Of My TearsBy Linda Ronstadt
- Cast Your Fate To The Win - Vince GuaraldiBy
- How Am I Supposed To Live Without YouBy Michael Bolton