People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. It’s as simple as that.
- Fat Canary makes BuzzFeed list of best wine bars in every state
- Mini-boxes draw Cox customers' ire in Williamsburg area
- Traffic accident leads to another 14 months in prison for felon
- William and Mary students brave cold temps for Bernie Sanders
- Winter weather cancellations list
- Historic Triangle may get 1 inch of snow Friday afternoon
- Man charged with rape of 12-year-old he met online
- Prostitution sting in Newport News nets 24 arrests
- Einstein's gravitational waves found, with help from William and Mary physicist
- Planning Commission Policy Committee meeting considers capital improvement requests
So you want to be a DJ and sit in the air chair! Send us 26 songs – title and artist, plus two topics you would like to discuss during a Guest DJ slot. A panel of judges will review entries and select DJ’s based on music selection and topics the Guest DJ would like to cover. The show will air on a weekday afternoon between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.