The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign hands should be curtailed lest Rome falls. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. — Cicero – 55 BC
- Wittman tells Kiwanis Washington should be 'reined in'
- Police investigate report of armed robbery at James City hotel
- James City man scammed out of $83,000
- Baroque music focus of Festival Williamsburg for 2015
- Williamsburg business targeted in power bill scam, police say
- James City supervisors consider new structure for meetings that could limit public comment
- Sharing concept for middle school site didn't occur to Williamsburg-James City Schools superintendent