When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out-because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what’s inside of you. — Wayne Dyer
- Sunny skies Friday and Saturday, potential for rain Sunday afternoon
- Fire destroys two boats at First Colony Marina
- Grandpa poised to finish nationwide bike tour for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Virginia Gazette Last Word for Aug. 27: Colony kudos, school lunches and pilot needed
- Mosquitoes still biting, Virginia Health Department cautions
- Kraft Heinz recalls 2 million pounds of Oscar Mayer turkey bacon
- 3 Yorktown neighborhood homes struck by bullets in 2 shooting incidents, official says
- Williamsburg-James City School Board receives update on fourth middle school concepts
- Jim Kennedy receives endorsement from political foe
- The Arts District sculpture gallery: Putting Williamsburg's 'best art foot forward'
So have you ever wondered…
- What is the best size generator for my house?
- What does my home owners insurance really cover?
- How can I help prevent my home from being damaged in a hurricane?
- How do I get bats out of my belfry?
- Where can I get answers to all of my questions?
Well, you could turn to your neighbor for advice or you could just…
Ask the Expert
Get answers to all these questions and more!
Listen, Saturday mornings from 9:00 to 9:30