“It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” — Henry Ford
- W&M unveils statue of James Monroe
- JCC Supervisor Onizuk hosts budget town hall forum
- UPDATE: A third person has been arrested in connection with Tabb teen's murder
- Government wants strict conditions for man who shot Reagan
- Kickstarter campaign aims to fund symphony for Williamsburg 4th of July
- Coyote in York County tests positive for rabies
- Tractor-trailer driver killed in accident on I-64 in New Kent
- Police seize cash, marijuana from home in western James City County
- Defending champ Salas eager to return to Kingsmill
- Man who shot Reagan seeks to live outside mental hospital
So have you ever wondered…
- What is the best size generator for my house?
- What does my home owners insurance really cover?
- How can I help prevent my home from being damaged in a hurricane?
- How do I get bats out of my belfry?
- Where can I get answers to all of my questions?
Well, you could turn to your neighbor for advice or you could just…
Ask the Expert
Get answers to all these questions and more!
Listen, Saturday mornings from 9:00 to 9:30