The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign hands should be curtailed lest Rome falls. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
- Option to bury transmission lines in James River raises environmental concerns
- Director of Williamsburg juvenile detention center driven by need to care for others
- Police: Missing Brunswick County teen found in Williamsburg, 38-year-old boyfriend charged with misdemeanor
- As gas prices fall, localities in Hampton Roads may benefit
- Following 4th middle school approval, student growth projections slow in Williamsburg-James City Schools
- Wood duck rescue the latest in wildlife care at James City veterinary practice
- 'Turn' spies to invade Colonial Williamsburg Monday for filming
- Virginia Gazette Last Word for January 24: Jazz Fest; Otter spotter; Honor roll
Posts Tagged ‘1940s’
Join us Saturday afternoons, from 4-6 PM, for Denny Farrell’s Original Big Band Showcase…
Meet your host Denny Farrell, Big Band Hall of Fame inductee and winner of the National Ballroom & Entertainment Association’s award for his outstanding radio show, The Original Big Band Showcase.