When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out-because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what’s inside of you.
— Wayne Dyer
- Heat advisory in effect on Sunday
- Kaine gets hero's welcome in return to RVA
- 'Halloween in July' for Scares That Care horror convention-goers
- Clinton debuts Tim Kaine as her VP pick, slamming Trump and pushing message of responsibility
- Peninsula businesses capitalizing on 'Pokemon Go' fever
- NWS Yorktown removes Pokestops from base and base housing
- Finding food in a desert
- William and Mary sets fundraising record
- Pictures: Virginia governors and presidential politics
- Williamsburg a hub for Africa's best and brightest
No posts found.