When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out-because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what’s inside of you. — Wayne Dyer
- U.S., Arab allies begin airstrikes against Islamic State in Syria
- Thomas Nelson, University of Virginia partner for bachelor's program at Historic Triangle campus
- Bocce ball court built and opened at WindsorMeade
- Colonial Williamsburg sells Carter's Grove plantation to Chicago preservationist
- Williamsburg grand jury hands down 71 indictments
- Kevin Onizuk is the man in the middle of the James City supevisors
No posts found.