The Mother Vine is your entertaining and alternative look at farming and agriculture. Join Maureen Anderson of Tasha’s Own every other Saturday at 9:30 am as she discusses everything from beekeeping to Shakespeare!
Catch up on any of the previous episodes on the WMBG Podcast, by going to www.wmbgradio.com/listenlive and clicking on the arrow in the top left corner.
- Episode 1 – Backyard Chickens with Mike Maddocks
- Episode 2 - Beekeeping (Part 1) with Don Cole of Back Forty Bees
- Episode 3 - Beepeeking (Part 2) with Don Cole of Back Forty Bees
- Episode 4 - Toano with Jack Wray, President of the Toano Historical Society, and Eric Kuchar of Mesick Cohen Wilson Baker Architects
- Episode 5 - A Purpose-Filled Life with Mike Farrell
- Episode 6 - Williamsburg Farmers Market (Part 1) with Tracy Frey of the Williamsburg Farmers Market
- Episode 7 - Williamsburg Farmers Market (Part 2) with Tracy Frey of the Williamsburg Farmers Market
- Episode 8 - Urban Homesteading (Part 1) with Rose
- Episode 9 - Urban Homesteading (Part 2) with Rose
- Episode 10 - Change with Mike Farrell